9/29/08

Women's Power

God knows what would happen if women rule the world. I don't know. I do know, however, that some of them can make life a very pleasant journey - with their charms, quirks, wit and unpredictability. And that many of them also happen to be a very pleasant objects to capture. These pictures don't have anything in common apart from capturing women I love/hate for being tender, strong, silly, bitchy, entertaining, loving, carefree, clever, sassy and full of life. Kristyna, Veronika, Nikki, Sylvia and Asia - they all possess some of Venus 'eternal' qualities and I somehow think that such quality glows through those pictures.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mira, I love that picture! A shy side of Asia. I love the honey-like hue of the photo. And this very smile of hers...X